Patient Safety Protocol
In light of the coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) patient safety is our priority.
We are now RE-OPEN for all dental services! This includes checkups, cosmetic procedures, emergencies, etc. We are following CDC/ADA guidelines so our office remains safe and sterile. Both offices are currently open during normal business hours for all services.
We are following CDC/ADA guidelines so our office remains safe, sterile and virus- free. Our office is taking extraordinary measures, in addition to our normal disinfection procedures, for your safety, such as:
- We take the temperature of all patients when they come in to our office.
- We are open for emergencies for those people who are unable to find dentist open.
- Our waiting room is following the spacing rules, and we have 6 feet between our rows of chairs.
- We are also inviting patients to fill out forms in a separate operatory, rather than the waiting room if they would prefer.
- If an elderly patient has dental emergency, we are happy to provide an appointment to come in when no other patients are in our waiting area or office.
If you have flu-like symptoms, please stay home and we are happy to reschedule your appointment for a later time.